Mining Kitchens & Equipment
NERZ Underground Food Warmer)
(NERZ Non-Expolsive Risk Zone
The NERZ underground food warmer Model UPGW01 was developed by Sharpline Holdings for operation in underground coal mines and other hazardous and potentially explosive environments.
- Solid quality construction for a mining work environment
- Built from 1.2mm thick type #304 Stainless Steel
- All joints fully TIG welded
- Sliding doors are 6mm thick clear polycarbonate
- Easy to clean and maintain
The equipment has been independently tested by Simtars Certification Centre, Redbank Queensland and complies with the requirements of warming plates AS/NZS 3350.1and AS/NZS 3350.2.12.
Additionally, the enclosure complies with the requirements in AS4871 for a degree of protection IP55 AS1939 now AS60529:2004 and 2.1.5 the enclosure temperature did not exceed 150 °C.
Mobile Mining Kitchens
We can design, fabricate and deliver portable food preparation equipment to accommodate any mining environment:
- Container Kitchens
- Trailer and Semi-Trailer Kitchens
- Mobile Portable Catering Facilities equipped with task specific commercial cooking equipment, extraction systems and dishwashing facilities
Our mobile kitchens can also be adapted for in-situ and relocation applications.
All aspects of mining refrigeration can be accommodated.
- Condensing units and refrigeration hook-ups for cool rooms and freezer rooms to any size required
- Cool room and freezer room can be fitted out with a variety of shelving and storage fittings
- Display cabinets and bar area fridges of any size and configuration
Camp Kitchens / Cribb Rooms
Frontline serveries and counters:
- Hot and cold buffets
- Serving benches
- Self-serve tea and coffee units with hot water dispensers and refrigeration
- Stand-alone water and ice dispensers
- Extraction fans and venting
- Complete cool and freezer rooms
- Food preparation and cooking equipment