Mobile Food Equipment
Container and Trailer Kitchens
Sharpline designs and manufactures portable kitchens to accommodate any application. Container kitchens are designed to be easily moved periodically or can be used as temporary kitchens during renovations and refurbishments at hotels for example to maintain service delivery, or festivals and other short term events.
Semi Trailer kitchens are suitable for work crews who are constantly on the move, as is the case in drilling and exploration work conducted by mining companies.
All are custom manufactured according to requirements which may include:
- Portability- continuous moving may dictate a smaller compact design.
- Services supply- does the kitchen need to carry water and energy on-board for lighting, cooking, air conditioning and heating.
- Number of persons to be serviced and duration between supplies, which dictate the storage requirements, fridges and freezers.
- The ruggedness of the terrain and climatic conditions.
- Time and location on site may also dictate the design. During a hotel refurbishment for example, existing food storage and energy requirements may be used in which case the kitchen can be designed strictly for the volume of meals which need to be prepared.
Whatever the situation Sharpline Holdings has the experience and expertise.
With coffee vans becoming ubiquitous we have fitted out many coffee and food vans. We have proven designs to suit many of the vans commonly used for this purpose. Alternatively we can fabricate complete units which bolt onto vehicle chassis.
Design parameters include:
- Physical size of the vehicle and access doors.
- Positioning and working height of the coffee making equipment and ancillary items like refrigeration, cup dispensers and snack food storage.
- Positioning of generators with consideration to maintenance, noise abatement and exhausting for safety.
- Supplementary electrical systems so that an external 240 volt power supply can be used if available on the site.
- Water storage, sink placement and the associated plumbing.
Golf Cart Catering Vehicles
We can convert any powered golf cart to a mobile food and drink vehicle. Such vehicles are not limited to golf courses. Their low noise levels, size and carrying capacity makes them ideal for food and beverage deliveries at public events and complexes where short haul deliveries are required between the kitchen and out buildings.
The golf buggy conversion shown here was designed and fabricated by us. The platform tilts via and electro hydraulic mechanism to provide easy access to power sources and maintenance of the buggy. There are pull-out drawers for ice and spaces for storage.